Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Also Grassley:

Get your popcorn ready. ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿ‘€
12:03 PM - Oct 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
27 October, 07:31
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
97 % of Congress both sides are corrupted! Most all actors actresses! The photo of some Congress with new speaker Johnson looked like an SNL film clip! All had major makeup and skin suits!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
27 October, 06:17
We can see the big popcorn delivery this Sunday, eh?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
27 October, 05:38
Chuckโ€™s mask looks a bit offโ€ฆ.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 October, 05:42
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I thought Chuck was still the Real Deal? He is a rancher so maybe all the sun he gets made his neck look that way. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค”

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 October, 05:16
Capital letters in Grassley's post:
LS KS CS WS=125

My decode at the link:
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 October, 04:10
Like I ask Girl Scouts every single bloomin' year...

Is it organic? Oh. No, thank you.

I live in these Iowa gmo corn and soy fields and am getting out.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 October, 03:57
I had a thought last night about the popcorn and the microwave and 5g and thought.. 'I do hope they arent refering to us'... that would be a real page turner...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 October, 03:25
Lovely people but that popcorn product is poison.