Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
26 October, 01:56
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
A few things to note:

- Child mortality is the lowest it ever has been, historically.
- Leukemia in kids is very rare. It is the most common solely by other types of cancer being even more rare. It's not "common" by any means.
- Most cases of leukemia, as with other cancers, appear in adults, especially older ones.
- Formaldehyde is not an ingredient in vaccines, it is used as a sterilizing agent during production. What's in vaccines are leftover trace amounts.
- Every single cell of every living organism contains formaldehyde naturally, as it's part of the cell's metabolism process.
- The trace amounts of formaldehyde in vaccines are less than what your body contains from just existing.

In short: This post is pure fearmongering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 October, 01:26
Crimes against humanity!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 October, 12:44
And sadly is also in many mobile homes and many products!!!

Formaldehyde...

https://www.epa.gov/formal...

Myra Raney @myralynnr
26 October, 12:42
I have always said the vaccines were the cause of my little boy to get sick with leukemia. Before his last set of shots, he was perfectly healthy, I lost him less than two years later on his 5th birthday.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
26 October, 01:58
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
Sorry for your loss. It is very unlikely that it was caused by formaldehyde in vaccines, though.

https://anonup.com/thread/...