Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
25 October, 11:36
Please say a prayer for the families and friends who lost loved ones tonight in Maine.
Heartbreaking news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
25 October, 11:54
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Prayers for them all now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 October, 11:57
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
🙏🏻 Thank you

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
26 October, 12:00
Local reports coming out up to 20 dead in a shootings over three locations. CST gel but think gf. Although I have close ties with local emt and seems legit

26 October, 12:02
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Are you in Maine?

26 October, 12:06
Yes 25 minutes out

26 October, 12:07
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
My fam is freakin I am reserving my reaction seems coordinated

Only people mentioned by RunningWaters207 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Running Waters207, click on at the bottom under it