Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
24 October, 05:42
Much of what Dolores Cannon said was true, but the shift to the New Earth will happen instantly - "in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed."

Most humans are about to ascend to a higher frequency version of Earth which has been prepared for us by Elohim of Galactic Federation.

This is the ascension event prophesied by indigenous cultures worldwide and prophets like Yeshua.

It's not about specific religious beliefs but about the frequency of your thoughts and actions. Objective morality. Very evil people will be left behind - "One will be taken and one will be left behind."

Pleiadians specify this will happen for the people alive now. It will seem the worse right before everything changes in a blink. Be prepared and don't give up hope.

https://twitter.com/Kabamu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
24 October, 05:54
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
MUCH OF WHAT DELORES CANNON SAYS DOES FIT IN THE BIBLE- BUT DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!!

SHE IS A SWEET GRANDMOTHER/ THIS IS SO PREDICTABLE, SHE CAN CAUSE NO HARM... RIGHT?

IN HER TEACHINGS WHAT DOES SHE SAY WHEN YOU ASK "IS JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY WAY?"

REMEMBER THIS: DO NOT BE DECIVED!!!
THERE IS ONE JESUS, ONE SAVIOR, ONE KING AND ONLY ONE TRUTH

JESUS SAVES HUMANITY BY HIS BLOOD SACRIFICE, AND YOUR FAITH, ASKING AND REPENTING OF SINS AND ABSTAINING FROM SIN, KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS

AND THE LOVING LIGHT ALIENS? THEY ARE DISGUSED AS "LIGHT BEINGS" AND WILL DECIEVE YOU, TRICK YOU INTO BELIEVEING THEY ARE FROM GOD

THEY ARE NOT! BEWARE, CHRISTIANS BEWARE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
I translate that to mean First filtering and feeling ones thoughts, intentions/actions etc (prior to acting) through ones Heart, and being open and Conscientiously Aware about how our choices effect others be they + or - ... I can honestly say I've never felt the need to read a Bible in order to know right from wrong (path). I've always felt an inner knowing was where I needed to look and FEEL.
But hey, that's just how I personally feel. I can see that we all have a path to go down/up, and we all find our personal guidance from 'different places' (for lack of a better word)... And I wish everyone the most peaceful path as possible🙏
07:03 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
24 October, 07:57
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I will just add however that I Do Find Having a Vision Image in mind of A Jesus figure holding out a hand and offering guidance w/ words albeit unspoken, saying what ever it is that'll helps me through times such as feeling lost, lonely, scared and/or helpless regarding others needs..🙏