Every Time @soTELLme533
Anyone know what's up with this?
Suddenly, "Melania Trump," two different "Tucker Carlsons" and two different Donald Trumps are following me.
Also at least one wacko, which I determined by viewing the profile.
All became Anons October 2023
Hacked?
Happening to anyone else?
What to do?
Should I block Melania, Donald and Tucker?
Since they think they're frens,
I'm calling them by their first names.
12:41 AM - Oct 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
24 October, 06:50
In response Every Time to her Publication
Blocked them all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
24 October, 02:49
hey there...I can tell you who one of your recent followers is...it is my daughter.
She is 24..and being awake in her generation is very isolating. I told her the people on this site were nice. I have been encouraging her to join Anonup for support and encouragement. Today she decided to make an account.
A randomly generated list came up as suggestions of people to follow, so she followed a few of them. One of them was you!
She came to me very upset and wanted to know why someone would block her>>??
I told her I had no idea.
I can attest she is not a wacko. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 03:07
In response anna justice to her Publication
Oh my - after I blocked her, I worried that she may have been a real person and not a bot or troll.
Please explain that in one day, I received 8 followers, and usually I might get one new follower every two weeks or so.
Oh phooey! I'm not sure I can undo my error.
I will try though

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
24 October, 02:43
The same here. I ask, how did these trolls get permission for AU, is this no longer being checked?

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 03:16
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
I just found out that if our names go on the list of suggested people to follow, we can actually get a few followers in - even a few minutes. My name was on that list today.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
24 October, 02:43
Same here. Blocked all.

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 03:19
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Just found out I blocked a real, but new, Anon.
Also found out that if our names go on the list of people suggested to follow, we could get a few new followers in a short time.
But still hard to tell what to do.

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
24 October, 01:49
Same here...how do I block?

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
24 October, 01:51
In response FLYON WALL to his Publication
3Trump...1 Tucker...overnight.

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 01:51
In response FLYON WALL to his Publication
On their profile, there's a button on top, a drop down menu, "block" is the last one down, then just click, it will ask you if you're sure, say yes.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 October, 01:05
I blocked them. 🚫

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 October, 01:05

anna justice @Truth_
24 October, 02:52
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
hey there...I can tell you who one of these recent followers is...it is my daughter.
She is 24..and being awake in her generation is very isolating. I told her the people on this site were nice. I have been encouraging her to join Anonup for support and encouragement. Today she decided to make an account.
A randomly generated list came up as suggestions of people to follow, so she followed a few of them.
She came to me very upset and wanted to know why someone would block her>>??
I told her I had no idea.
I can attest she is not a wacko. LOL
Her name is: Sara Truth

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
24 October, 12:57
Well only Tucker started following me I am going to block because I know it is not him

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 01:00
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
well, watch because something's going on.
I just got another follower, makes it 7 or 8 new "frens"
UGH!
None seem authentic.