Every Time @soTELLme533
24 October, 12:41 (E)
Anyone know what's up with this?
Suddenly, "Melania Trump," two different "Tucker Carlsons" and two different Donald Trumps are following me.
Also at least one wacko, which I determined by viewing the profile.
All became Anons October 2023
Hacked?
Happening to anyone else?
What to do?
Should I block Melania, Donald and Tucker?
Since they think they're frens,
I'm calling them by their first names.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 October, 01:05
In response Every Time to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
hey there...I can tell you who one of these recent followers is...it is my daughter.
She is 24..and being awake in her generation is very isolating. I told her the people on this site were nice. I have been encouraging her to join Anonup for support and encouragement. Today she decided to make an account.
A randomly generated list came up as suggestions of people to follow, so she followed a few of them.
She came to me very upset and wanted to know why someone would block her>>??
I told her I had no idea.
I can attest she is not a wacko. LOL
Her name is: Sara Truth
02:52 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Truth_ in this post can reply
24 October, 01:29
In response anna justice to her Publication
Is that @LetHopeIgnite ???

anna justice @Truth_
26 October, 04:01
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
yes

24 October, 01:28
In response anna justice to her Publication
Oh golly. Definitely don't want to block any true newbies! I think we just get so many that are trolls of late...that we forget that there ARE true newbies also. I'll look up her page. 💗

anna justice @Truth_
26 October, 04:02
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
she is a newbie for sure..i tried to assure her folks are just nervous.