Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 October, 07:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yep. Make sure family, friends, neighbors are aware, on same page and be ready to protect one another against any and all enemies. ANYONE who comes for the guns are targets.

https://youtu.be/gtAXCTfDH...
ATF Agent's CHILLING Warning: 'You CANNOT Trust Your Government' | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 193 - YouTube

On this episode of "The Glenn Beck Podcast," Glenn talks with John Dodson, the whistleblower who revealed the ATF “gunwalking” scandal known as Operation Fas...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 October, 05:59
Dressed as Trump supporters?

That's what they did on J6. Dress as Trump supporters and then get the real Trump supporters captured. Just like how they did Ukraine in 2014. In Ukraine they were atop buildings and shot people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
23 October, 05:56
Figures as much you know what I'm going to do I'm going to actualize anything they do or choose to do is going to terrorize them yeah that's what I'm going to actualize