Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
PART 2: From what I inner stand - those NUMBERS help Lauren further the Messages/Comms hidden in the words.
Since I have been doing the STRONGS- I can clearly see the coordination of these WORDS to NUMBERS and not only does she get COMM(ed) from the MILITARY she gets verifications/ and further Proofs from Shane and others.
I SEE IT EVERY TIME!!!
GEMATRIA also is a big factor in this - and by now - everyone should have some inner-standing to the basics.

The only way I can summerize it - is a MESSAGE goes out and it is translated (she does this for YOU)... this takes a lot of time and effort ... it baffles my mind that I hardly see anyone commenting or reposting this work. These are ANCIENT BIBLICAL TRANSLATIONS.

Do you think MILITARY/Q/TRUMP and others would lay out messages in NEON LIGHTS so the BAD GUYS could easily understand them?... NO- They were meant to be decoded.

Learning simple Gematria is easy:
ABC-123
A=1
B=2
C=3

You are missing beautiful BIBLICAL mes
08:09 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
22 October, 03:02
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
The issue I have with Gematria is this:

A - 1
X - 24
Y - 25
Z - 26
Å - 27
Ä - 28
Ö - 29

Hebrew does not use vowels. Can't reconcile this right now. But don't let it stop you though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 October, 07:06
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Bypass and make it easy - if you want to loop around and start with a not A that would be 27.
See what you land on if you count every 17th letter .. ancient Hebrew -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 October, 08:14
Biblical Messages..

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 October, 08:12
I am sure I am missing some other things that confirm all the decodes and the very ways messages are received. ... if I did a dis-service to this explanation I will take down the posts.

START paying attention to the ones who were put here to SHOW you... The MSM/FAKE NEWS and the 90%++ Infiltration within the TRUTH MOVEMENT is doing a great harm to you and your journey in these Biblical Times.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
22 October, 08:20
Hi Ladies. Good Morning 🌞. Here is another vector in the decodes. With 👂 ears to hear. Linguistic.
Is musical. (Shrug) How I learned it anyhoo.
https://youtu.be/YBcdt6DsL...
In My Life (Remastered 2009) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupIn My Life (Remastered 2009) · The BeatlesRubber Soul℗ 2009 Calderstone Productions Limited (a division of Univer...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 October, 08:27
You did well. Thank you. It's so hard to put it into words. You mean the world to me Elle. 💞🤗
So grateful for you. 🙏