Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 October, 08:09
PART 2: From what I inner stand - those NUMBERS help Lauren further the Messages/Comms hidden in the words.
Since I have been doing the STRONGS- I can clearly see the coordination of these WORDS to NUMBERS and not only does she get COMM(ed) from the MILITARY she gets verifications/ and further Proofs from Shane and others.
I SEE IT EVERY TIME!!!
GEMATRIA also is a big factor in this - and by now - everyone should have some inner-standing to the basics.

The only way I can summerize it - is a MESSAGE goes out and it is translated (she does this for YOU)... this takes a lot of time and effort ... it baffles my mind that I hardly see anyone commenting or reposting this work. These are ANCIENT BIBLICAL TRANSLATIONS.

Do you think MILITARY/Q/TRUMP and others would lay out messages in NEON LIGHTS so the BAD GUYS could easily understand them?... NO- They were meant to be decoded.

Learning simple Gematria is easy:
ABC-123
A=1
B=2
C=3

You are missing beautiful BIBLICAL mes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it