eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 June, 01:39
Falsification of history.
I will post more videos continuously in the comments. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:46
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
...and it takes a lot longer... A pure human would never willingly undergo such things, "they" do.
Deviants who want our human children. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:51 (E)
what do you think is there...
Enlarge the photo on your desktop and look carefully at the circled area.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 October, 02:37
Funky stuff in that photo, and I'm sure I'm missing some because I'm looking at it on my phone 😬
Can't see much detail on the man lying on the table; what's up with him?

21 October, 02:40
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
It's about the ones under the table, behind the woman. There are two hiding there.

21 October, 02:48
Reminds me of this, which was supposedly taken in the DUMBS

21 October, 03:00
I know of one huge black snake that is or was under the Vatican. I think it's still there somewhere, because as far as I know, the Vatican was hermetically sealed "for unknown" reasons. No one can go in and no one can go out.

There is also something under Prague in the old town. They fed it from the basement of the HardRock https://www.hardrockcafe.c... . The entrance to that room was barred and separated by a sliding white wall. So whoever doesn't know about it won't get there. I didn't tell anyone because no one would have believed me anyway. I got there by accident and what I saw there, the horror....we know, but most people would rather die than admit the truth that we are not alone...

21 October, 03:54
Is that what some call Nagas? I remember reading about snakes that were worshiped, and I think that's what they call them.

21 October, 04:17
Yes, they called it Naga. I couldn't remember the name - has hypnotic powers, it stuns its future victim, the color wasn't so much purple, but more of a green.. Hypnosis doesn't have much effect on me (unless I want it to), so that's probably what caused my doubts - the memory seems to be in a "fog".
I know it sounds crazy, but that's what "it" looked like, what's down there in the centre of Prague.

Holy shit, I thought I was hallucinating but it was real.

21 October, 04:24
That is nasty looking! Makes me wonder if that's what the serpent in the garden of Eden looked like? And it has "seed" 😱.

How long were you looking at that thing, and was anyone else with you that could get you out of there?

21 October, 04:50 (E)
Yes, there were more of us. I ran downstairs because I heard a girl scream. I ran into that room to help her, but the others were already there (they were calm) and when I asked what happened, they closed the grille behind me and let it in. Through the third eye and using the will (something like telepathic communication), I energetically defended myself and it "went" away.
When he disappeared, everyone was surprised that I survived, according to them, it had never happened before. Bastards. I remember exactly who was there. Normally they put me in front of it. I pretended I didn't remember anything...or they would surely pounce on me, vampires...that would be interesting...
But that forced me to investigate there it more and I gradually found out what was happening there...

21 October, 05:26
You needed pure of heart friends with you, not evil people.
Jesus sent the disciples out in twos, so that if one was overcome the other would be there to help him.
A friend and I were praying over a woman that needed to break a soul tie. My friend was very sensitive and would let her emotions get her off the task at hand. The demonic knows that & use sympathy against people who are trying to cast them out. When breaking a soul tie, the person has to speak it out loud that they're severing ties with that person that was in their life. If it's a strong soul tie, the person can't say the words, they'll start crying -- you have to stay on mission and make them speak those words; as soon as they do, the tears dry up and they can't remember why they were crying!. So this woman started crying, and my friend showed sympathy rather than direction, and I had to step in twice to shake her out of it. That stuff is no joke!

21 October, 05:38
I believe you, you have a lot of knowledge.
I've experienced similar things... but I didn't know they were always sent in pairs. All my life I feel alone in such situations.
But it always helped when I connected to the energy of the earth and matched the rhythm of the earth and pure nature with my heartbeat, I'm writing it very simply.

21 October, 05:45
It seems to come natural to you to make those energy connections. I've never experienced that. I guess we will all be figuring it out as vibrations increase. 🌻

21 October, 05:55
In this way I connect with animals and plants. This is how communication really works. Some people call it telepathy, but I also have it connected with feelings (of those with whom I communicate in this way).
And the re-tuning is also similar when I need to download some information from the universe.
It's nothing difficult.

It would be wonderful to be able to communicate with animals in that way. I guess we will all get there eventually as evil is taken out and frequencies change. You may be one of the ones teaching the rest of us how to do that!
06:11 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
22 October, 03:03
When everyone's frequencies are raised, I believe it will be easy and simple, it'll work itself out.

The most difficult thing for humanity will be to accept the fact that no one is above anyone and the smallest bird is on the same level as a human being with its rights. Also, everyone will start to see things that have been kept secret, so some people will probably get very scared at first.
People will gradually switch to a vegetarian diet (many plants contain substances that can replace animal proteins). And then humanity will have to accept the fact that any arrangement/sovereign rule or "leader" or idol is the path to destruction and accept responsibility each for their own lives, thoughts and actions and for their children until they take care of themselves. Live in cooperation with each other.
All patents and inventions are a huge fraud, because all the technology (today still unknown to most people) here in the past was for everyone and free.
And so I could go on...

22 October, 10:16 (E)
What you speak of I have been noticing; most meat has become tough and unpalatable. My favorite foods are Asian, but now I much prefer vegetables in a flavorful sauce (such as curry). And actually, in those dishes the flavor is not in the meat, it's in the sauce, and vegetables absorb that flavor much more readily. Indian food works magic with cauliflower, broccoli, lentils -- you don't miss the meat at all!