Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 February, 05:40
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
que j'aimerais voir ca 🤓je paierais s'il le faut putain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drop the Hammer @Go_time
11 February, 04:19
Waiting for that day to come, and it can't come quick enough.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Slaya 994 @Slaya994
11 February, 04:16
I think everyone here agrees!

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
11 February, 03:59
HEAR HEAR!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
11 February, 03:53
I'm with you😎

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
10 February, 09:10
I understand. The confessions live I want to see. Violence and torture I cannot stomach and those type of images would be hard for me to erase. 💖

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
10 February, 09:10
I understand. The confessions live I want to see. Violence and torture I cannot stomach and those type of images would be hard for me to erase. 💖

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
10 February, 09:02
Also Cuomo and the others that allowed our seniors to die alone , I believe these executions all will be public , there really can be no other way .........

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
10 February, 08:58
yes...tortured very slowly...while praying for them of course :)

Miss NCPhoenix @NCPhoenix
10 February, 08:58
100% Agree. Eye for an eye and and save the worst for last.

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
10 February, 07:51
Castrate Execute hanging or the Clintocide 2shits to the head put out to sea-no burial

Pamela Sleet @WWG1WGA01_20_21
10 February, 06:59
I want FRONT ROW! I'm not evil either but I MUST see that they are gone!

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
10 February, 06:51
been praying that they open live stream to gitmo so we can watch all of them

Pamela Gallo @MAGA2021
10 February, 06:49
Me too!!

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
10 February, 06:48
i think you will have that option to watch executions

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 06:48
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
We will have that option and will also get to see some confessions probably from Biden Obama and Hillary

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
10 February, 06:47
l have some really good ideas for extreme and lasting pain...none of that quick stuff.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
10 February, 06:46
I've had similar thoughts but recent reads in Proverbs brought me home. That said, I feel ya!