Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
10 February, 06:44
I am not one for violence but I would totally pay money to watch all of these Traitors and Pedophiles be tortured before they go to hell... Just sayin .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
10 February, 06:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
i think you will have that option to watch executions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
We will have that option and will also get to see some confessions probably from Biden Obama and Hillary
06:48 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
10 February, 06:52
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
yes and many more confessions. i know Bush Sr spilled it all and i think Obummer sang like a canary so we will hear full confessions as they also rat out many others which hopefully multiplies. the executioms are supposed to be available to see late at night (i cant stomach watching that personally🤮)

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 06:53
Yes Obama saying I do believe I know he ratted on big Mike, that's why she got the lethal injection and I did hear that George Bush Senior told everything I imagine that's how this all started

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 06:54
Another confession that I hope were shown, is that Michelle is really a dude, because there are a lot of non-believers out there that she is a he