eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 June, 01:39
Falsification of history.
I will post more videos continuously in the comments. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:46
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
...and it takes a lot longer... A pure human would never willingly undergo such things, "they" do.
Deviants who want our human children. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 October, 12:51 (E)
what do you think is there...
Enlarge the photo on your desktop and look carefully at the circled area.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 October, 02:37
Funky stuff in that photo, and I'm sure I'm missing some because I'm looking at it on my phone 😬
Can't see much detail on the man lying on the table; what's up with him?

The second picture shows a reptilian soldier, a warrior. They materialize immediately after a ritual murder. Now that the frequencies are rising in general, you can see them even when the light (or frequency) changes quickly, and they smell terribly like a channel, so you can recognize them by that before you see them. I thought of something similar right after my mom's murder, only he had a higher "general rank" and looked more like a crocodile, and I'm guessing from the photo that he was much taller than "soldier" in photo.

And in the fourth picture, yes, those are skulls. It is said that they drink the blood of the victim from them during ceremonies.
03:12 PM - Oct 21, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 October, 01:57
" It is said that they drink the blood of the victim from them during ceremonies."

Funny, because in trying to figure out what's going on with what appears to be a dead child in restraints, as well as something on the neck, which may or may not be attached to what appears to be an upside-down lamp. Is that a blood-catching device?

22 October, 02:04
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
To me it looks more like a snake crawling out of sleeve. I don't think it's a container, I think it's a sleeve.
If the container was tilted like this, the contents would spill out.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 October, 04:14
Oh, I did not know your mom was killed; Im so sorry 😔. Did you see one of those creatures around her when that happened?

21 October, 04:41
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I wasn't there when it happened. I got there late, but on the way to her, I could see what was happening there, through the third eye. I have these skills since I was a child. The police then confirmed to me (they started it themselves) that she was ritually murdered. Besides, the cops told me that considering how much blood a normal person has in them, there was only about a third of the total volume, but no dirt. The cop told me bluntly that it looked as if the blood had been taken directly from a bleeding wound.
The first who attacked me was her killer who opened door after ringing the bell and yes, later I saw it there (similar to the picture, without it on the head and a different expression in the "face", a little more elongated muzzle and I felt three claws on the neck not four as in the photo) and it strangled me. In the police file was photos had three claws stamped on my neck (not human fingers). I can retune myself in terms of frequency and vibration, so I survived.