TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
21 October, 09:56
A Prayer for My Friends

God, thank You that I don't have to go through life alone. I'm grateful You created us to depend on one another and share our life experiences with others. Community is Your design, and I pray I won't take it for granted. Help me to love and serve my friends well. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 October, 10:02
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you Tammi. I needed this prayer. The last 5 years I’ve isolated myself from friends. Partly because they don’t want to hear what’s really going on in the world. It’s hard to pretend I don’t know what I know and it’s impossible to be my normal happy go lucky self when the world appears to be burning. As a result I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression off and on. Your prayers mean a lot to me. I look for them daily. Thank you and God bless 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
Agree! I look forward to reading your prayers, and as the Holy Spirit moves in you, your prayers spread the glory of God to your readers! Thank you for your sweet spirit, and your love for humanity to share His gospel! Be blessed one and all!!!
11:50 AM - Oct 21, 2023
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by joycemyers in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 October, 12:04
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
Well said Joyce. Tammi is a treasure😇