Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
💫 Good morning dear ones 💫

It doesn't look quite so dark and so sad anymore from the feeling of what many now perceive 🙏

We have once again pushed ourselves through the eye of a needle.... SUCCESSFUL ❤️

Look you keep evading the media..So there is only rubbish going across the screen ( please don't start a discussion on this 🙏 )

Physically it will also be easier from the energies ..However, the muscles can report ... Headache / light pressure / stomach ( short phases of heartburn )... furthermore strong sweating and high pulse / fluctuating blood pressure../ aching hips / lumbar spine / impure skin and felt strong heartbeat / vibrating nerves 💫

continued in comments....
02:24 PM - Oct 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 October, 02:24
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Don't be afraid as far as natural disasters etc are concerned .... No one gets the cycle stopped.... Everything will be normal for our young generation . ... only we adults have grown up differently . I hope this sentence reaches you correctly 🙏❤️ ( I am deliberately taking out the artificial sh... today because this will not be able to be maintained anyway 💚🫢

On Sunday I will report again in great detail on everything .

Have a nice time until then and keep the vibration high 💚🌎

Kind regards
Bianca

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396