Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 01:42
DOQ on X speaking on the topic of Gen. Flynn, What are your thoughts on this topic?

I know there's a handful of die hard Flynn supporters here but the way I see it, if I had to come face to face with the idea that JJ may not be as good as I originally thought he was. They can at least play with the idea they were fooled by Flynn too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 October, 02:47
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
We don't even know who DoQ is do we?
Although I like his posts, we have no idea who is who

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 03:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
You've got the right idea in my humble opinion, we should be questioning everything right?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 October, 05:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
We know no one is perfect.

The question is.

Is DOQ speaking TRUTH?

They are valid and honest questions any Patriot in the Q movement should have answers to.

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 October, 06:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
According to comments you have made
about Flynn, he is 💯 right. You were
quite comprehensive in your reasonings.

I'm looking for "someone" to hang
a sign over the door of AU and say..
Flynn's a POS. The End

Things were so easy with NO NAME
Everyone accepted he was a POS and
that was that.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 October, 07:08
In response Evangelina to her Publication
We can start with this Evangelina.

Evangelina @Evangelina
I guess this is the sign
Need a stool, hammer.. nails?

I have no dog in this fight
Just want the Truth
I abhor duplicity
07:18 PM - Oct 19, 2023 (E)
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evangelina , click on at the bottom under it