Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
DOQ on X speaking on the topic of Gen. Flynn, What are your thoughts on this topic?

I know there's a handful of die hard Flynn supporters here but the way I see it, if I had to come face to face with the idea that JJ may not be as good as I originally thought he was. They can at least play with the idea they were fooled by Flynn too.
01:42 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 October, 08:03
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Glad I saved this screen shot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 October, 09:08
Every since Veronica died - I have seen Flynn in a new light. I was iffy on him before, but during her illness and after, I lost all belief in him.

He's on the devil's side and he's playing both sides. Look at his eyes, it tells you everything you need to know.

I hope he is exposed, just like Pence, for who he really is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gematria Student @gems1234
19 October, 08:16
MIKE FLYNN =109
SEVENTEEN = 109

MICHAEL FLYNN =122
J F KENNEDY JR =122

GENERAL FLYNN =133
FORTY EIGHT =133

MICHAEL T FLYNN =142
THE SEVENTEEN =142

GEN MICHAEL FLYNN =148
ONE TWO THREE =148

MICHAEL FLYNN IS Q =167
ENJOY THE SHOW =167

GENERAL MIKE FLYNN =171
NUMBERS DONT LIE =171

MICHAEL THOMAS FLYNN =198
GREATEST COMEBACK EVER =198

I AM GENERAL MICHAEL FLYNN =207
THE STORM IS COMING =207

MICHAEL THOMAS FLYNN KEK =225
OPERATION JOHN DURHAM =225

IS MIKE FLYNN ST MICHAEL =227
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING =227

MICHAEL FLYNN Q GOD WINS =230
DISINFORMATION IS REAL =230

IS MIKE FLYNN NEGATIVE472 =233
JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY =233

DECODE MICHAEL THOMAS FLYNN =234
KENNEDY KENNEDY KENNEDY =234

MICHAEL FLYNN TIME TO SHINE =259
THE MAN THE MYTH AND THE LEGEND =259

GENERAL FLYNN Q COMIN IN HOT =270
THE RETURN OF THE TRUTH =270

All the T's crossed... I's dotted fine... General Michael Flynn is the REAL DEAL! Feels LIKE Family to ME!

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
19 October, 07:15
Agree 117%

Kira Kju @kju17
19 October, 06:29
there is no need for disinformation...
the misinformation is...
everywhere...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 October, 06:19
How many times is General Flynn mentioned in the drops? 54 > 9

When did he remove Retired from his profile and become Active General again? Right after speaking to Trump on the phone and verifying it publicly

How much has Trump made on his latest book Letters To Trump, how many millions now donated to his campaign since the Atlanta indictment?

When has General Flynn ever been scared to show who he is anywhere….social media, podcasts, live interviews. I stand with Flynn over any anon who never has the guts to take off the mask and show who they really are

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 October, 07:12
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
how many times does Flynn have to tell you Q is a disservice to this country and a PSYOP for you to believe he believes what he’s telling you.

Never heard DJT say that…

Also the only 9 I know about are the Nine Ring Wraiths aka the Nazgul aka The Nine. Lol.
They serve Sauron aka the king of evil. Kind of like Clay Clark, Doug Billings, and others Flynn is associated with.

Q asked us how many stockings there were. Count em again.

17 = 1+7=8=Q

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 October, 06:15
Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable. So no showy no believe-y

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 October, 06:12
If I have learned anything from the past 4 years - it is to question everything - nothing surprises me anymore - disappoints me but not surprised

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
19 October, 05:50
They all work for the same evil and evil love’s deceiving.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
19 October, 05:32
Trafficking = Lara Logan , Mike Smith, Liz Crokin, Flynn

Medical = RFK JR, Dr Judy Mikovits, Flynn

Spiritual + Political = Eric Trump, Donne Clement Petruska, Kash, Paxton, Waldron, Greg Locke, Flynn + more

#Biblical #EverythingIsConnected

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 October, 05:17
I've seen 4 different Flynns so what's the truth all this does is hurt us patriot fighting the good fight.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 October, 06:09
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I stepped away from Flynn a while ago...I just didn't get a good vibe. 🤷🏻‍♀️

arba happihr @arba
19 October, 05:10
Aloha
I rest my case.
Profiting off of saving humanity
against good and evil. 😊
money, money, money
🙏

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
19 October, 05:07
I remember getting roasted a coupla years back
when I said yup, I'm not buying Flynn at all, I get bad vibes off him.

Can't recall if it was on here or Twitter, but me saying that did not go down well.

Okay, maybe controversial, but I get the same vibes from Juan o savin. There. I said it!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
19 October, 05:03 (E)
I've got a question, Doesn't also Trump have a lot more speaking gigs in different parts of the country. Is he donating his money?
Just wondering.

19 October, 05:43
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
That's a good question, I'm not sure to be honest. I do know he donated his presidential salaries.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
19 October, 04:50
If Q is real then how could he/they be so wrong about Barr and Wray? If they truly had all the resources attributed to them how could they miss how DS these two truly are?
One rule in law applies to many other things as well and that is if you can't believe one thing a witness says then you can't believe anything that witness says.
If Wray ever does turn into a white hat perhaps I will reconsider but I don't think that is ever going to happen.
The salvation of our nation is up to us and the MAGA movement is our army.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 October, 04:21
He seems to post whatever he wants on Twitter unlike most of us. Does he get suspended?

19 October, 05:29
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Not that I've seen, there's no telling what will or won't get you removed from X these days. Have seen accounts poof for the weirdest most arbitrary reasons. I haven't since my return yet either.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
19 October, 04:17
I heard that Flynn is a pedophile, and I believe that’s true after all, Obama hired him, say no more

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 04:14
Serah, Can you or someone else ask Doq on twitter why he does not post himself on AU any more?

Is he OK, or just busy fighting the good fight?

Cuz I totally agree with him on this one.

19 October, 04:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'll go ask him, haven't seen him on here in a long time now that you mention it. I know VK popped in recently and that was cool. 😎

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 04:12

19 October, 04:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
😆 The song "Secret Agent Man" popped into my head.
https://youtu.be/6iaR3WO71...

Kira Kju @kju17
19 October, 03:43
et tu, brute?

everything is different...
who knows, knows...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
19 October, 03:39
I stopped giving any money to anybody a few years back when I began to suspect there might be some folks who are using us. Flynn was definitely one I suspected - as well as Sydney Powell, and even DJT. I'm just going to wait and see what happens at this point, but I'm not giving anyone a nickel.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
19 October, 04:28
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Me either, the fog of this war is way too thick.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
19 October, 03:34
100%!

1776 Life @pacu44
19 October, 03:34
Never liked Flynn. Spidey senses say something is up with him. Said that years ago. said that when Anonup.com first came online.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
19 October, 03:28
I agree, where is all the money?

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
19 October, 03:03
I remember back when all this started with Flynn. Sydney was defending him. He lost his house or mortgaged his home to pay attorney? fees. SOOO many American's sent him money. I remember reading he received more than he lost.
This was before speaking engagements and books.
HE was Donald Trump national security advisor. Is that keeping enemies close and calling him out?
I remember him sitting in the white house and a storm was brewing in the sky that you could see through the back ground.
He actually stated "a storm is coming" or something very similar to that. Twitter anon's were stating that he announced the storm that day.
What about Lin Wood. I saw them hug one another at a local SC event and both defended one another.
What about the Reawakening Tour. With Thrive Time. That is who he tours with, right?
I heard him speak in DC (no one, no tour ever comes to NC but Trump and Trump comes ALL the time. On public itinerary and off public itinerary.)

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 04:11
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Lin Wood and others called out Flynn.

We are now finding out those who are double and triple agents.

We know Sidney's Kraken was a triple meaning (or maybe more)

I give no one money ever again: not GOP or especially Pay-Triots that are shilling seniors

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 October, 02:55
Horns?
Trolling?
TRUST THE PLAN.

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
19 October, 05:13
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I remember coupla years back seeing Flynn doing an interview wearing this shirt, and I
called out that little pedo-swirl at the bottom.

Yeah, that didn't go down well.
I think that was on Twitter.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
19 October, 06:24
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Question, has anyone ever seen real FERN grew America????

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
19 October, 02:52
i feel anyone making money off this movement, or charging people for information, might not be in this for the right reasons.there r others that many think are heros, but they are selling the goods, they got the swag, the hand creams, the info, going on tours, the longer this goes on the more money they make. think about it.

19 October, 03:24
In response Carla Williams to her Publication

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 October, 02:48
I have no reason believe this person posting as Gen Flynn or any other version. There may be others pretending to be Q. There is an Alliance group doing things. Some of them use the term Q for their group.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 October, 02:48
The only info (fact) that has been shown is there IS a clean up op of child trafficking through Law Enforcement agencies on a massive scale. This includes INTERPOL Ops. Add to that the auction of Rothchilds treasures worth MILLIONS. The good actor bad actor scenario is to confuse the DS. I do not think it is for us to figure out...yet

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 October, 02:47
MSM I SAW THIS MORN SAID SOMETHING THAT FLYNNS LAWER POWEL PLEADED GUILTY TO ELECTION INTERFERENCE IN GEORGA ??? HAVENT VALIDATED AND REAL RAW NEW REPORTED THAT FLYNN'S BROTHER WAS IN HAWAII FIRES AFTER AND NOT ON THE GOOD SIDE I READ.. TRUMPS DAUGHTER EVOKA WAS FRIENDS WITH STEAL MI6 GUY IDK ??? THIS WAS ON MSM MICROSOFT NEWS THING
AND THEN THERE IS THE MIRROR METHOD IDK THAT'S Y I DONT PUT MY FULL HEART INTO IT OR THE PEOPLE BUT IM GOING TO FOLLOW TRUMP UNLESS HE TURNS OUT TO BE THE DEVIL ADVICATE JS I ALWAYS LOOK AT THING AS INTERESTING SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND