Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 01:42
DOQ on X speaking on the topic of Gen. Flynn, What are your thoughts on this topic?

I know there's a handful of die hard Flynn supporters here but the way I see it, if I had to come face to face with the idea that JJ may not be as good as I originally thought he was. They can at least play with the idea they were fooled by Flynn too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
How many times is General Flynn mentioned in the drops? 54 > 9

When did he remove Retired from his profile and become Active General again? Right after speaking to Trump on the phone and verifying it publicly

How much has Trump made on his latest book Letters To Trump, how many millions now donated to his campaign since the Atlanta indictment?

When has General Flynn ever been scared to show who he is anywhere….social media, podcasts, live interviews. I stand with Flynn over any anon who never has the guts to take off the mask and show who they really are
06:19 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 October, 07:12
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
how many times does Flynn have to tell you Q is a disservice to this country and a PSYOP for you to believe he believes what he’s telling you.

Never heard DJT say that…

Also the only 9 I know about are the Nine Ring Wraiths aka the Nazgul aka The Nine. Lol.
They serve Sauron aka the king of evil. Kind of like Clay Clark, Doug Billings, and others Flynn is associated with.

Q asked us how many stockings there were. Count em again.

17 = 1+7=8=Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
19 October, 07:16
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
What a shock the narcissist egomaniac would show up. Not too busy running your paywall as a scammer right now to make sure you have all your bills paid and can sit at home all day shit posting? The Real Trump who we haven’t seen since Aug 2020 distanced himself from Q as well. Time stamps matter, Flynn posted at 1:13 for Q

... .... @Willow_Patriot
19 October, 07:35
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication