Lion ess @Lioness
Patriots know how to boycott like a Mutha!

We The Media via telegram
06:24 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lioness in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
11 February, 08:57
In response Lion ess to her Publication
No surprise wayfair is on the list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion ess @Lioness
11 February, 09:38
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
I know...blah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 February, 09:06
Mike if you ever see this in life, we love you!

Lion ess @Lioness
10 February, 09:18
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
😍😍😍
Love It!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 February, 07:26
What are the odds that all these businesses will have a GOING OUT OF BUSINESS Fire Sale in the near future. ‼️

Lion ess @Lioness
10 February, 08:17
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Yesss!!

Buckled Up Buttercup @Buckled_up_Buttercup
10 February, 06:44
Easy peezy, and we need to make sure they know why they're getting boycotted.

Lion ess @Lioness
10 February, 07:12
In response Buckled Up Buttercup to her Publication
Absolutely! I ordered from JC Penny a LOT. Tried to support a struggling company. Whelp, not anymore

Deb Atk @Debsie
10 February, 06:30
ive ordered and love my mattress cover from My Pillow. But darn, Chewy.com! They get a lot of money from me every month as I have a lot of animals. I'll look at other companies.

Lion ess @Lioness
10 February, 07:09
In response Deb Atk to his Publication
We LOVE our MyPillow products. The body pillow is my favorite. Waiting on my Giza Sheets!