Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 01:42
DOQ on X speaking on the topic of Gen. Flynn, What are your thoughts on this topic?

I know there's a handful of die hard Flynn supporters here but the way I see it, if I had to come face to face with the idea that JJ may not be as good as I originally thought he was. They can at least play with the idea they were fooled by Flynn too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
If Q is real then how could he/they be so wrong about Barr and Wray? If they truly had all the resources attributed to them how could they miss how DS these two truly are?
One rule in law applies to many other things as well and that is if you can't believe one thing a witness says then you can't believe anything that witness says.
If Wray ever does turn into a white hat perhaps I will reconsider but I don't think that is ever going to happen.
The salvation of our nation is up to us and the MAGA movement is our army.
04:50 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DAN MARTIN, click on at the bottom under it