Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 01:42
DOQ on X speaking on the topic of Gen. Flynn, What are your thoughts on this topic?

I know there's a handful of die hard Flynn supporters here but the way I see it, if I had to come face to face with the idea that JJ may not be as good as I originally thought he was. They can at least play with the idea they were fooled by Flynn too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
I remember back when all this started with Flynn. Sydney was defending him. He lost his house or mortgaged his home to pay attorney? fees. SOOO many American's sent him money. I remember reading he received more than he lost.
This was before speaking engagements and books.
HE was Donald Trump national security advisor. Is that keeping enemies close and calling him out?
I remember him sitting in the white house and a storm was brewing in the sky that you could see through the back ground.
He actually stated "a storm is coming" or something very similar to that. Twitter anon's were stating that he announced the storm that day.
What about Lin Wood. I saw them hug one another at a local SC event and both defended one another.
What about the Reawakening Tour. With Thrive Time. That is who he tours with, right?
I heard him speak in DC (no one, no tour ever comes to NC but Trump and Trump comes ALL the time. On public itinerary and off public itinerary.)
03:03 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 04:11
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Lin Wood and others called out Flynn.

We are now finding out those who are double and triple agents.

We know Sidney's Kraken was a triple meaning (or maybe more)

I give no one money ever again: not GOP or especially Pay-Triots that are shilling seniors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396