Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
https://www.dailymail.co.u...

FDA approves $12,000 cancer treatment that uses SOUND waves to disintegrate tumors - as a painless alternative to radiation and chemotherapy

#WeThePeopleAreTheCure
#KeepTruthBombing
02:32 PM - Oct 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
19 October, 07:53
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I say get rid of the FDA.

The agency helped a friend get his program for helping people maintain their eyesight FDA approved.

Then they went after him for practising medicine without a license and put him in prison.

He was imprisonned for 20 years before being released.

The FDA is the devil's spawn, IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
19 October, 08:54
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
That just makes me burn. 20 years... Good God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 October, 05:58
1..will have to read up on this
2..will insurance pay for it
3...ok...so now you spread the cancerous cells around the particular area....not good
4....the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 October, 05:25
Stolen history and invention. Royal Rife was using it , won awards and destroyed by Rockefeller surrogates. The stole and hid this tech like Tesla inventions of free energy.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
19 October, 05:20
What an ungodly amount of money!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 October, 04:25
That kewl i wanted to see if i could find a video on it pretty kewl
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Histotripsy: Ultrasound cancer treatment approved by the FDA - YouTube

Histotripsy is a non-invasive cancer treatment that uses ultrasound to break up tumors in the body. It uses controlled sound waves to create micro-bubbles to...