Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 01:42
DOQ on X speaking on the topic of Gen. Flynn, What are your thoughts on this topic?

I know there's a handful of die hard Flynn supporters here but the way I see it, if I had to come face to face with the idea that JJ may not be as good as I originally thought he was. They can at least play with the idea they were fooled by Flynn too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
For the sake of sanity I have to resist all the bs of who is good and who isn't. We have been around
this mountain at least 50 times with any number
of players since the conception of Q.

Dear God.. how many times can our minds be
Twisted before they Fooken Break.

It's getting to be outright cruel.

wth

🕊 to you Sweet Serah 💛
02:11 PM - Oct 19, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 October, 03:00
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I'm sorry I shared this with a different intention in mind, not to upset or confuse you. My point was to get us questioning everything even the things we're hesitant to question, not just accepting someone or something at face value whether it's good or bad just because the majority says so. It's an exercise in having your own thoughts or opinions on the matter and being willing to be wrong or change them as you recieve new information, to accept letting go of previously held beliefs, thought patterns and perceptions in order to wake up to reality/truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
19 October, 03:19
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
No need to apologize Serah.

This good guy/bad guy bs has been ongoing.
I find it maddening.

How many have original thoughts and perceptions? In reality we can't because
the truth has been illusive.. by DESIGN.
We rely and are swayed by those we
hold in high esteem, because we perceive
them to be in the know.

Can't Flynn be a POS and Stay a POS?
No.. because someone will come along
with an opposing view.

Is this a slow drip? If it is to be a November
to Remember we need to pick up the pace.

Just ignore me.. 🥴

😘

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
19 October, 02:20
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Just doing massive circles and claiming it as progress....

It gives the illusion that something is happening....

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 October, 02:30
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Can't even begin to guess what
they are attempting to accomplish
with this.

Maybe Q is Bi-Polar

or

Passive Aggressive