Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
21 October, 04:51
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
Religion is man controlling other men in the name of God.
-Truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 October, 07:49
I always wonder how I believed this as a child. I never once in my life thought I needed to go to a religious leader to speak to God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
19 October, 04:06
All religion is a cult

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 October, 02:11

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 October, 01:36

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 October, 12:57 (E)
Religion is a perversion of the truth. Jesus did not suffer and die to start a religion. He became our sacrifice, to pay our sin debt in full, and to FULLFILL the requirements of the Law of Moses, all of it. We now live in His New Covenant of Grace and have a personal, intimate relationship with our amazing, glorious Creator! Unfortunately too many have been deceived by religion.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
19 October, 04:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
The fact that Jesus taught against religion from
many different angles so that all levels of society
could relate--as did his deciples/apostles from
his time, this is not comprehended by blind souls
that don't want to see spiritually and are not willing to read his words for clarity

Ange Love @LoveM
19 October, 07:25
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Welcome home to your loving family