Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 October, 01:05 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One thing he says in the video is not true. Apple cider vinegar, though acidic, like lemons, becomes alkaline in the body. I guess one way to clean off the Apeel when we buy produce is to peel it. When possible peel the fruit, carrots, onions, etc. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 October, 12:52 (E)
[They] have been buying up many health food companies and altering the ingredients for years. We are under attack from every conceivable direction. Even when we grow our own foods they are spraying the air, soil, and water with pollutants. The sooner [they] are gone the better!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 October, 10:03
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Nana would agree, everyone must understand that just in our lifetime Team Evil plans this shit out hundreds sometimes 1000s of yrs in advance to some degree.

Pink Totter @Totter
19 October, 10:13
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Not just health food companies, all food companies including animal food companies. If they have a decent product, buy them out, change the ingredients to cheaper without people knowing they are no longer buying the same product.

Keep reading the labels, even if it's something you have been buying for years... it more than likely is not the same product.

"New and Improved" = BS.... that's when they even bother to tell you about the change.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
19 October, 12:51
I just threw my old out as it expired 2 years ago, and bought a new bottle.