Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 October, 10:47
I'm not a young man, my face is pale gray-bearded & my dome is bald. I have 5 children and 9 grandchildren & my oldest grandchild graduated last year so likely a great-granddad before too long. I was a minister for a while in my small rural home county in Arkansas 25 years ago. I owned a Hebrew-to-English linear translation of the Petutach, & Topical Bibles, & still today even have several translations at all times. I am an obsessive information collector, so went into that the same way. I read tons to make sure my brain was loaded before opening my mouth. I have an off-the-charts ability to read/reading comprehension & a rather high IQ, & I truly say that humbly. I don't say things off the cuff much unless in consensual jesting. I don't say things based on a couple of TikTok videos I saw, or Facebook posts I looked at is what I am trying to express. If I say I found something I can prove it.
Believe me, I didn't like having my faith shattered either. Provable truths decimate lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
18 October, 11:27
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
So is the Bible really based on astrotheology, like Jordan Maxwell claimed? His belief system got shattered as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 11:50
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Well...the "Bible" is a modern invention. There was never in ancient times a "book" of anything scribes, scholars, priests, and the like carried about like today. In ancient times you just remembered what you studiously devoted to memory and your statement of facts was supported or denied by "witnesses" (all Bibles teach you this) around you. The term "common law" is derivative. Did you know the word covenant just is another word for a contract? What was Jesus supposed to constantly be arguing with the legal minds of his time in open public areas in front of witnesses? Law! Who has the best lawyers on earth? In Jewish culture, every culture had its niche and they found theirs. Read how the crucifixion is described as taking place in a COURTROOM hearing situation before the local official law enforcement officer having "jurisdiction" over him! (cont in response)

18 October, 12:01
Cities start, then grow. When they become a local "economy" they need administrations/laws. Then they grow further and then comes big "religions" in city centers/temples. Till then they do it privately at home (hidden idols mentioned in Bibles) but once "nationalized" it helps get everyone to agree to it mostly. So now God is also watching you 24-7 (eye in the sky) so you self-govern effectively. Religions always come like that later, I can't find cities starting from primitive means started on religions they always come after.
I had to learn the law and spent over 3 yrs at it. I discovered the same thing in law as I found in the Bible. That made me dig deeper, and then the facts made the narrative crumble. What was Jesus supposedly arguing all the time? Law with the local authorities, he was "tried" before execution by the official having "jurisdiction" over his life. And the books of Moses are the story of YHWH, and it is not a loving, kind, and caring God. It is in all Bibles.

18 October, 12:15
Remember when they tried to tell us the earth was only two thousand years old? 😂

18 October, 12:20
I can't wait for the truth more than anything. I want the reality of this place and our history. Not to disprove or seek vengeance, but I am just close to 60 and want to walk in truth and real actual factual knowledge finally before I die. This has all been lies upon lies held together with more lies and I want to stop this.

18 October, 12:23

18 October, 12:28
Funny you bring up that book. I ran across this just a little while back and had to photo & post it. I forgot I had it. My baby bro gave this to me 20-something years ago.

18 October, 12:30 (E)
Yeah I bought it and gave it to my sons that many years ago!

18 October, 12:31
You can see my 1611 KJV just beneath that!

18 October, 12:37
I got a scofield reference bible ... it's falling apart ... they are so hard to find.

So many versions
My Finnish ancestors were Lutheran - it belonged to them, which is confusing to me. 😂

18 October, 01:21
Mine's actually a photocopy reproduction of the 1611, not a reprint. Each page is photocopied from the original 1611 in Olde English, with illustrated boarders, notes, Apocrypha and all etc. and all.

18 October, 01:25
Wow that's way kewl ...

18 October, 01:27
It was not expensive and I didn't destroy a collectible handling it!

I'm going to look into that ... wouldn't mind reading something not so diluted.
01:29 PM - Oct 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nunya Effin Bizness, click on at the bottom under it