Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
We lost our precious boy, Tucker (AKA Tuck, The General) this morning. πŸ’”

17 1/2 years is a long time for a pup, but I sure wanted more time with him. He is now at peace and running, jumping and playing. I will see him again. Thank you all for the prayers and love.

I am heartbroken, this will take some time. πŸ˜”
11:23 AM - Oct 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
18 October, 10:06
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I'm so very sorry for your loss. 😒 πŸ’”πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Parnelli) can see their posts

Alycat 777 @alycat777
18 October, 12:53
πŸ™πŸ™Sorry for your loss.God bless.πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
18 October, 11:51
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 October, 11:45
It sure isn’t easy, I just lost my old girl in August and I still grieve often. Sorry for your loss. Furever in our hearts β™₯️β™₯️

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
18 October, 11:41
πŸ™

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
18 October, 11:40
I am sending you my love and light! πŸ’•

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 October, 11:39
I'm sorry for your loss πŸ’”

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
18 October, 11:38
Oh my dear my heart goes out to you and your family. I know how much it hurtsπŸ’• God bless you allπŸ•Š

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 October, 11:38
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

connie wright @cowri
18 October, 11:34
πŸ’™πŸΎπŸ˜’πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸΎπŸ’™

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 October, 11:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Ange Love @LoveM
18 October, 11:30
Prayers and comfort for you

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 October, 11:28
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈMy thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. What a handsome doggie. RIP Tucker. Go run free and wild. God bless you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR DOG
YES IT IS HARD TO LOSE THEM
WHAT A BLESSING YOU HAD HIM SO LONG
HUGS PEACE AND COMFORT WE PRAY FOR YOU TODAY
AND IN THE COMING DAYS MAY GOD GIVE YOU HIS GLORIOUS LIGHT LOVE AND PEACEFUL COMFORT RIP TUCKER

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ˜’...sorry for your loss!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 October, 11:26
God Bless you and your family!!! Sorry for your loss!!! Looks like a sweetheart!!! Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
18 October, 11:25
Awwwwww sweeeeet babyπŸ˜’πŸ’–πŸΆπŸ•πŸΎ