Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Arrow D.. @Arrow
21 October, 10:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Although I did not know anyone who was injured from the vax at the time I am now encountering many people who have been via facebook. There is a huge crying out over there for help for the severe reactions. Some people are finding ways to heal themselves. I have spent time collecting information on how to do it and put it in this blog post. https://arrowd.substack.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
19 October, 08:43
I know of 3 that died and MANY with severe injuries after the vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
18 October, 11:36 (E)
I’m glad VK doesn’t have any friends or family that have had adverse effects or death. 👍

I know people that took the shots and no boosters that didn’t have any real issues and then some that took the shots, some with boosters that did have issues.

2 with seizures, 1 has severe hydrocephalus and memory lapses. She’s 48 yrs old, has trouble walking and can’t drive or work now. Some whose cancers came back after being in remission. Several who ‘died suddenly’, several with clotting issues or autoimmune, 1 with Bell’s palsy…..

I do know this though, every person that I know, that took the shots, got Covid, many multiple times. They also seem to pick up whatever bug is currently going around. Some also seem to have picked up new health issues. I think the vaxxes seriously jacked with their immune systems.

The ONLY person I know that took both shots & boosters, that didn’t get Covid, is my 96 yr old father-in-law. We swear he got saline instead of the real deal.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
17 October, 08:18
my cousin who is 69 years old, was jabbed and boosted. Just came down with blood cancer and has a death sentence - she was totally healthy before - I am 100% convinced that this is the result of the jabs. It was 6 months to a year ago since her last jab....sometimes it seems to take a while to kill -

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
17 October, 08:16
Well I do know someone that died from the vax… so if you were not touched by that dangerous thing in that way your lucky…

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
17 October, 06:30
I think they sent the most toxic lots of the vax to red states.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
17 October, 06:30
My best friends 21 year old daughter died away at college alone on her dorm floor from the vax. Her brother died from fentanyl after high school that his roommate in California had purchased. His roommate is alive and well and my best friend Amy lost 2 of her children right after they graduated high school and moved away from home.

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 October, 08:16
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
I am so very sorry.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 October, 05:45
The shot protection lasted 3 months. Only three months. My daughter almost died from kidney failure 2 weeks after her 2nd shot and the hospital destroyed all records. My sister has issues with her joints and fatigue after the shot. They call it long-term COVID-19. The people who got the shot still got Covid. For me, it is not worth the gamble.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 October, 08:19
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
It is termed long covid, but the truth is these are adverse medication reactions NOT "long covid." 😉

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 October, 11:21
Unfortunately, I DO Know people who had very negative reactions they feel are related to the Rona jabs.
(2 part initial jab, to be clear)

😞🙏

Conversely, I also know people who had initial 1.2 punch and came out fine.

🧐🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
17 October, 08:18
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Same. One of my friends still can't taste anything. He gets sick all the time now too.

My other friend got bell's palsy (not sure of spelling). Took her weeks for her face to gain movement back.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 October, 10:27
I thought that the jabs would have been stopped long ago due to the number of "sudden deaths", blood clots, turbo cancers, and endless other side effects. Instead they continue and people seek them out. My aunt died a year ago just days after getting her 2nd booster plus flu jab. Her hospital claimed she died from "rare blood disorder." The main cause of death was blood clots. My fully jabbed 18 year old nephew is now battling a "rare aggressive hybrid cancer." His mom died suddenly almost 2 years ago. My nephew's dad's girlfriend says she will take every available jab. If she "throws a clot" she said "Oh well, I've had a good life as long as I don't get Covid." My sister-in-law (an EMT), believes Covid causes blood clots not the jabs. The Covid brainwashing runs deep!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 October, 12:33
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😥

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 October, 09:42
Deception is deception.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
16 October, 09:13
In Florida CVS the old folks are standing in line getting shots! Now I will ONLY GO TO THE DRIVE THROUGH!!!! Ahhhhhhh🤦🏻‍♀️