Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 October, 09:08
VK on X - 7:28pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I’m glad VK doesn’t have any friends or family that have had adverse effects or death. 👍

I know people that took the shots and no boosters that didn’t have any real issues and then some that took the shots, some with boosters that did have issues.

2 with seizures, 1 has severe hydrocephalus and memory lapses. She’s 48 yrs old, has trouble walking and can’t drive or work now. Some whose cancers came back after being in remission. Several who ‘died suddenly’, several with clotting issues or autoimmune, 1 with Bell’s palsy…..

I do know this though, every person that I know, that took the shots, got Covid, many multiple times. They also seem to pick up whatever bug is currently going around. Some also seem to have picked up new health issues. I think the vaxxes seriously jacked with their immune systems.

The ONLY person I know that took both shots & boosters, that didn’t get Covid, is my 96 yr old father-in-law. We swear he got saline instead of the real deal.
11:36 PM - Oct 18, 2023 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker1111, click on at the bottom under it