Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 October, 09:08
VK on X - 7:28pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
I thought that the jabs would have been stopped long ago due to the number of "sudden deaths", blood clots, turbo cancers, and endless other side effects. Instead they continue and people seek them out. My aunt died a year ago just days after getting her 2nd booster plus flu jab. Her hospital claimed she died from "rare blood disorder." The main cause of death was blood clots. My fully jabbed 18 year old nephew is now battling a "rare aggressive hybrid cancer." His mom died suddenly almost 2 years ago. My nephew's dad's girlfriend says she will take every available jab. If she "throws a clot" she said "Oh well, I've had a good life as long as I don't get Covid." My sister-in-law (an EMT), believes Covid causes blood clots not the jabs. The Covid brainwashing runs deep!
10:27 PM - Oct 16, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
17 October, 12:33
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396