Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
Please pray that my Mom makes it home to the hospital in her hometown. She is being transferred from another city and wants to die in her hometown hospital. She is 93 years old and has had an awesome life. Her last wish is to die at home surrounded by her family. I pray she makes it there alive๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
03:58 PM - Oct 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ladydiaz in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
18 October, 12:06
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Thank You so much for all your prayersโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธI was able to get my Mom back to her home town hospital and she passed away peacefully at 1:15am this morning๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Her last wish to die at her home hospital was achieved. God bless her soul๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CCRider) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 October, 05:15
Praise G_d. Thinking of you at this time and sending prayers of Love and Comfort for you all. โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’ซ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
17 October, 09:08
Lord hear our prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ

amy lilley @amylilley
17 October, 08:31
Dear sweet Jesus, make it so, in your mighty and wonderful name, what a gift to pray for your Mom๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿธ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 October, 08:29
๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Diane's mom as she travels to her hometown hospital. Bless her with increased faith in You, guidance, comfort, peace of mind, love, support, forgiveness of her sins and salvation. When her time comes, welcome her into Your Heavenly Kingdom into Your open Arms. Surround her family and friends with love and support. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. ๐Ÿ’•

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 October, 08:29
Praying

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
17 October, 08:14
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ and ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• out to your mom and family.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 October, 07:53
Praying for your mom, Diane ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 October, 09:10
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธDear Heavenly Father, please bring Diane Harris's Mom home, safe and sound, so she can be with her family and that love. Please give them all strength during this trying time in their lives. Just be with them Father, loving and guiding them throughout all of this. Thank You for hearing my prayer. In Jesus' Name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

amerIcan4orever @amerIcan4orever
17 October, 08:21
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
17 October, 05:48
Praying for your Mom's last wish being surrounded by family.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 October, 01:54
โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
17 October, 01:14
Praying for your mom ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 October, 01:11
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–

Ville Pรคtiรคlรค @VilleP
17 October, 01:10
Prayers for your mom Diane Harris ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Sending Love and Light ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 October, 01:01
I pray that she gets her wish. That's how my Dad left and it was a relief for me that he died at home surrounded by his family. I pray mom gets home. Sending love Patriot.

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 October, 12:38
Prayers for her, that she be with all her loved ones! Blessings to all!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
17 October, 12:10
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
16 October, 11:40
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Pink Totter @Totter
16 October, 11:35
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

connie wright @cowri
16 October, 11:34
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
16 October, 11:31
Prayers being sent for your Mothers' wishes to be granted. Hugs!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 October, 11:26
GOD BLESS YOU DEAR--PRAYERS SENT

Alycat 777 @alycat777
16 October, 11:22
๐Ÿ™God Bless Your Mom,Anon๐Ÿ’ž

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
16 October, 11:19
Praying. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 October, 11:17
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™To Mom

I Share in Her Prayers , That is Mine Also, when The Time Comes.๐Ÿ’ž

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 October, 11:15
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 11:15
Prayers for God to honor her wishes. It is possible, but she will not be alone, I promise you that.