Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 October, 01:22
Checkmate???
The King has one more move

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 October, 02:03
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 October, 02:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Hi :)
Glad u come back here occasionally to post. Not getting much response on X for me anyway. Not sure anyone is even seeing what I post. Seems useless 🤦🏼‍♀️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 October, 02:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I tend to not notice the interactions much, always try to respond to everyone though. That little "views" thingy on X though 😏 it proves that people may not always react externally to what you put out there but many do see it. A seed is planted, a energetic vibe put out. Even if there's no response people may be seeing it and logging it away internally. 🤍 I try to limit my time over on X anyways, spiritual battle then rest and recharge. AU is my home the vibe here is healing, like a warm bath or a deep breath of fresh air.

Thnx S. Limiting my time here as well as all sm. It becomes addictive. I do try to "plant the seeds"
Is it weird that I am feeling a bit 'bored' now? VK told us that long ago. Just sitting back ignoring the noise.
02:45 PM - Oct 16, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it