Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 October, 01:22
Checkmate???
The King has one more move

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 October, 02:03
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hi :)
Glad u come back here occasionally to post. Not getting much response on X for me anyway. Not sure anyone is even seeing what I post. Seems useless 🤦🏼‍♀️
02:05 PM - Oct 16, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 October, 02:17
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I tend to not notice the interactions much, always try to respond to everyone though. That little "views" thingy on X though 😏 it proves that people may not always react externally to what you put out there but many do see it. A seed is planted, a energetic vibe put out. Even if there's no response people may be seeing it and logging it away internally. 🤍 I try to limit my time over on X anyways, spiritual battle then rest and recharge. AU is my home the vibe here is healing, like a warm bath or a deep breath of fresh air.

16 October, 02:45
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Thnx S. Limiting my time here as well as all sm. It becomes addictive. I do try to "plant the seeds"
Is it weird that I am feeling a bit 'bored' now? VK told us that long ago. Just sitting back ignoring the noise.