James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 October, 10:40
Hey would you look at that!

No problem booking a flight to tel Aviv, Israel.

What war?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
12 October, 11:20
In response James Dean to his Publication
I might have jumped on something you said...looks like you may have some shit right. Sorry about that. We all screw up here and there. TY for the follow! WWG1WGA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 11:24
In response FLYON WALL to his Publication
No problem, I've been a truther for years even before 9/11 . It's just now that platforms have been opened up to allow several people to post information that they see and research that they do. I understand there is so much misinformation out there but it's up to each one of those to decipher on what we think truth really is. I just get tired of all the false propaganda and wish this movie would just end.
Thank you. Patriot For hanging in there and your input. 😎👍

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 October, 11:44
In response James Dean to his Publication
ThankQ for your hard work fellow ANON!

12 October, 11:54
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
ThankQ I grew up on Kool aid until Mr Jones ruined it for me , Now I watch what I Intake and if it doesn't seem right, I spit it out 😆

Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z, click on at the bottom under it