James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 October, 10:40
Hey would you look at that!

No problem booking a flight to tel Aviv, Israel.

What war?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
12 October, 11:20
In response James Dean to his Publication
I might have jumped on something you said...looks like you may have some shit right. Sorry about that. We all screw up here and there. TY for the follow! WWG1WGA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 October, 11:24
In response FLYON WALL to his Publication
No problem, I've been a truther for years even before 9/11 . It's just now that platforms have been opened up to allow several people to post information that they see and research that they do. I understand there is so much misinformation out there but it's up to each one of those to decipher on what we think truth really is. I just get tired of all the false propaganda and wish this movie would just end.
Thank you. Patriot For hanging in there and your input. 😎👍

Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
12 October, 11:54
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
ThankQ I grew up on Kool aid until Mr Jones ruined it for me , Now I watch what I Intake and if it doesn't seem right, I spit it out 😆

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 October, 10:30
In response James Dean to his Publication
I make the KQQL-AID...HAHA