James Dean @Wait_its_time
Hey would you look at that!

No problem booking a flight to tel Aviv, Israel.

What war?
10:40 PM - Oct 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
13 October, 12:12
In response James Dean to his Publication
hell even if you could instantly teleport me there id still think it was a rip off lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 October, 12:30
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Actually that's not bad for going halfway around the world round trip. It cost me that much in gas just going from one state to another and back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
12 October, 11:31
1300$ thats robbery

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
12 October, 11:20
I might have jumped on something you said...looks like you may have some shit right. Sorry about that. We all screw up here and there. TY for the follow! WWG1WGA!!!

12 October, 11:24
In response FLYON WALL to his Publication
No problem, I've been a truther for years even before 9/11 . It's just now that platforms have been opened up to allow several people to post information that they see and research that they do. I understand there is so much misinformation out there but it's up to each one of those to decipher on what we think truth really is. I just get tired of all the false propaganda and wish this movie would just end.
Thank you. Patriot For hanging in there and your input. 😎👍

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 October, 11:18

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
12 October, 10:50

12 October, 10:59
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
12 October, 10:42
GOOD FIND PATRIOT

12 October, 11:19
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
So much fake propaganda out there and so many people said there was something very odd about this so just out of curiosity I figured I'd see if I could book a flight there, yep no problem. Articles State they talk about how to rescue US citizens out of there when there really is no need to just hop on the next flight you'll be just fine 😁