Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 October, 08:12
HOW COME VERY FEW PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING OF THEIR EXPERIENCE - IN HOW THEY ARE FEELING IN RECENT DAYS?
IF WE ARE SHIFTING AND CHANGING --- HOW COME I AM NOT HEARING MORE ABOUT HOW THIS IS AFFECTING THEM?

WE SHOULD ALL BE FEELING SOMETHING- unless of course there is a saturation of AI on here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
I can give you updates on myself.

Two days ago I had a headache that took me to a point where I wanted to leave this earth suit badly. Little neck pain the following day. Some woman I’ve been following “Consciously Erin” mentioned about the crown chakra so I referenced that to my pain.

Two nights ago I woke at 3 am and could not fall back sleep.

When I woke up this morning I was very jittery, mentally fine but very jittery as electric and am still buzzing.
10:33 AM - Oct 15, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bnyk150 in this post can reply
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
15 October, 10:35
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
My hearing has also changed and I’ve come to a place to not try to control situations as much and instead accept it’s current state…go with the flow.

I’m also not point a finger at situations as much and rather myself for the situation due to my thoughts put me here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 October, 06:53
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Isn't it amazing how the descriptive words- like STATE/CURRENT/FLOW are all forms of electricity ???.. I am CURRENTLY feeling...ELECTRIC... ELECTRIC SHOCK... STATE OF MIND... I felt everything you explained in the last week or so... I know many others too that are feeling that way - so we are not alone...and if we are all feeling like this - something must be going on... I just wish it was a bit more comfortable...if its our DNA UPGRADES then its not too much of a price to pay for getting us to how our bodies are supposed to really function.. I appreciate the updates.. I like when we can share these stories.