Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
HOW COME VERY FEW PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING OF THEIR EXPERIENCE - IN HOW THEY ARE FEELING IN RECENT DAYS?
IF WE ARE SHIFTING AND CHANGING --- HOW COME I AM NOT HEARING MORE ABOUT HOW THIS IS AFFECTING THEM?

WE SHOULD ALL BE FEELING SOMETHING- unless of course there is a saturation of AI on here?
08:12 AM - Oct 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
15 October, 01:48
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Not stating everything here for a reason.

Something's been activating within me over the last year and a half. It started from the heart in 2021, but early 2023 there started to be pulsing energy from the lower spine area. I was hunting in the forest, trying to stay warm while staying still. Noted that I could control this vibrational thing to the limbs and did not feel cold.

There is something like that in the head too now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 October, 06:44
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
There is soo much we don't know about healing ourselves.... I know hair can heal and is also used as an antenna.... not sure how - but I noticed if I have a cut or a breakout on my face - my hair will be drawn to it and it acts magnetic?- can't explain it - also there is a very small gland on the sides of our mouths that another type of saliva comes out of - this is also used for healing and makes you think - when babies drool or when we do at night (sometimes)...it must be doing something... I could go on and on - but very interesting that you noticed that and can control it... I am sure you are onto something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
15 October, 10:33
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I can give you updates on myself.

Two days ago I had a headache that took me to a point where I wanted to leave this earth suit badly. Little neck pain the following day. Some woman I’ve been following “Consciously Erin” mentioned about the crown chakra so I referenced that to my pain.

Two nights ago I woke at 3 am and could not fall back sleep.

When I woke up this morning I was very jittery, mentally fine but very jittery as electric and am still buzzing.

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
15 October, 10:35
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
My hearing has also changed and I’ve come to a place to not try to control situations as much and instead accept it’s current state…go with the flow.

I’m also not point a finger at situations as much and rather myself for the situation due to my thoughts put me here.