Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 February, 04:31
How fooken dare these [D]'s compare Jan 6th fake riots to 9/11.
Just wait how this booms on them.
We Will Never Forget 911. The TRUTH will come out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Terri Harris @TinyHammer
11 February, 06:31
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
So, who doesn't knwo grammar and how to spell? And which government document would have "boogy man" in it? Just saying...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 February, 05:22
Authors Bio is that of a dissident, evidently his journalism turned against him. http://www.ini-world-repor...

11 February, 04:54
There is no result to any reference of NESARA in the Congressional Records of the 107th Congress. Where else might this be located?
This is really frustrating not being able to confirm anything.

11 February, 04:37
What is this document, opened to page 27-28?
I would be curious to read its entirety. I agree and often thought if all these countries are bankrupt how is it that debt exists? Then being told 1% was being paid everything while the masses did without, obviously felt rigged; a broken system needs to be scuttled.

Where do I find this documentation of Sept. 9, 2001, declaring Nesara into law? I just need facts and several reference points to stay sain.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
11 February, 10:11
The morning I entered down the Never-Ending Rabbit Hole.
It's been a Long Journey.

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
11 February, 06:34
that level of evil can not be reconciled...

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
11 February, 06:35
In response Helen VP Patton to her Publication
no words...

anon one @Gamma50
11 February, 04:35
The first sentence makes no sense. The Suprme court "oredered
Congress after much negotiation. First, negotiations between whom - SCOTUS doesn't negotiate. And if SCOTUS made an order, that order had to have a decision with it - what decision are we talking about. Every SCOTUS decision carries great import - such as Roe v. Wade. What is the decision of such import here?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 10:29
I dont know about a Nessara law being passed or about total debt forgivness but what we do know lends credibility to a new monetary system and new elections coming.

1. The probability of a new monetary system and new elections coming gets highing every day.

2. Many of the things on the list will have to be enacted in some way after the International Banking Cartel system collapses.

3. Many of the things on the list will have to be enacted in some way after our corrupt Corp Governemental system collapses.

Anyone who doesn't believe 1, 2,or 3 is possible hasn't been paying attention.

Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
15 February, 10:06
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
You know, I wish we all knew because that would be the ultimate payback right. Shutting the evil doer's down. Making the very thing that made them evil worth (0) ZERO. The only thing right now you can by with Crypto is a hitman and a tesla car? According to the bible,

Ezekiel 7:19
"'They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath. It will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs, for it has caused them to stumble into sin.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
15 February, 11:06
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
some of this has been questionable for me. I get but don't in other ways.. what about some money that exist in ppls accounts? I don't have a lot but I have some. Still trying to figure it out..anyone?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 February, 07:47
Tim Osman? 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 07:25
Really want this to be true but does anyone have some thick sauce on it? I seem to only come up with sources of sources with clear confirmation bias.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 February, 07:03
Casey Dee. YOU HAVE IT RIGHT !!! THATS WHAT WE TRIED TO GET OUT ON 9/11/01’

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 February, 07:06
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
10 February, 06:51
im reading this book too rifht nie. its Nesara 1

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
10 February, 06:34
I always felt the 9/11 death count seemed far too low.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 06:29

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
11 February, 04:18
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yet NO one is hearing us! HEADS MUST ROLL!!!!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 February, 06:20
Monsters, satanists and criminals the Bushes and many others...

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
10 February, 06:19
and then there is Paradise, California.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
10 February, 07:27
In response Tara Harris to her Publication
Thats what I keep getting. DEW's. But Why?

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 February, 06:17
Oh yes I remember delta force in the Navy seal storm in the White House forcing Clinton to sign the document while holding him at gunpoint and if I remember correctly, the document was kept in the Pentagon the part that George Bush had blown up

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
10 February, 06:15
So even Bush got a fair choice for NESARA, instead decided to betray the people?

May he burn well and long..

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 05:35
thank you