Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
How fooken dare these [D]'s compare Jan 6th fake riots to 9/11.
Just wait how this booms on them.
We Will Never Forget 911. The TRUTH will come out.
04:31 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 September, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 September, 11:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
21 August, 06:26
VK missed you mucho!!!!!

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
21 February, 01:36
gotta say VK .. mahon
thats the truth
*man

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
15 February, 03:25
I'm ready for the truth to be known. My biggest hopes are for JFK and 9/11 to be released. The Bush's deserve what's coming to them.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
12 February, 08:14
Please Dear God this is my greatest prayer, for all to know the truth!!!! expose the real criminals forever!! so we can unite an blast their asses off to oblivion!!! maybe thats what happemed to them in the first place they were thrown out!! 😮🧘‍♀️

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
12 February, 03:48
This post made me tear up .... that's making a mockery of what they know they did 💔

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 February, 02:40
How fooken dare they on 9/11!!!!
And how fooken dare they, they DARED!!!!
mess with our lives all these years!! Just thinking about it....!!!

Michael Catino @MCanon
11 February, 04:50
I'm not looking forward to another week of waiting. C'est la vie, we waited this long. Go DJT, go Q kick some ass.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
11 February, 02:03
Timber!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 August, 06:27
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
YES to your comment.

American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
11 February, 01:33
I know this will not happen on my timeline or anyone's really, but I PRAY these evil demons are exposed and DESPOSED OF in the very VERY near future!🙏🙏🙏

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
11 February, 01:29
you are the nail....you are the boom master! boom away! boom away! boom away!!! membr like ali.boom away!

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
11 February, 01:39
In response joe honne to his Publication

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
11 February, 01:26
BOOM-erang! i'm listening to all these lies closely, and i am actually getting EXCITED ... all will be "right"soon (at least for US😉) ... I'm thinking of getting a little "first aid kit" together (for those that are not on our path) - filled with hugs, tissues, a bible and a warm blanket!❤️

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
11 February, 01:20
pissed level hasn't gone up i would say after that it would be a 9.6.....

Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
11 February, 07:54
Listening to that made my blood boil. Absolutely sickeming.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 February, 07:14
Disgusting to compare them, these people are sick - Q

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
11 February, 06:35
it is beyond offensive to me

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
11 February, 01:33
The truth has been out since immediately after 9/11, the evidence poured out like a flood with many witnesses, experts, vids, solid proof. I made fliers with all the info. back then and passed them out to family, strangers, everywhere I went. At least half the country or more have known the truth for yrs.. I travel and have had so many others tell me the same. The truth has been out, but justice has never even begun and it's been talked about for another few yrs. that the truth will come out. Don't believe at this point, any will pay the price for these crimes.
I think this is the truth

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 12:43
Nana had other thing to do today, thank goodness cause I probably would have hurt my TV if I had listened to those treasonous pieces of shit long today at the trial!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
10 February, 11:05
To be fair the same people who planned 9/11 are probably the same minds who planned 1/6. They have that in common. They're still fooked.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
10 February, 10:44

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 09:10
Sir, would you really have it any other way? I mean they are not only digging their graves willingly they are placing the noose around their necks....it's EPIC. Trump owns them...Do not think for one minute the chess master isn't calling the shots.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
10 February, 09:08
TS 10:02 2 10

Troy Halter @VonHalter
10 February, 09:00
9 / ! ! we will never forget!
11 / 22 we will never forget!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
10 February, 08:55

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
10 February, 08:52
They were warned.

Kim Board @Kimpossible
10 February, 08:50
Hubby said the same. I can't watch it.

Ziggy One @Ziggy11
10 February, 08:48
well one thing they got right the dems did 9/11 and the dems did January 6 so at least that part is true hmm

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
10 February, 08:46
I've been saying for 2 days that I cant wait to see this boomerang. Anxiously waiting, it's going to be great to see.

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
11 February, 01:31
In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication
agreed!!! that's the only reason why i can even listen to it! my only concern is for the friends and family who need to catch up ... i'm putting myself at the "ready" for people (many) that will need comfort in our own circles! 🙏

NEO ONE @Neo
10 February, 08:30