Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
America First @WWG1WGA
13 October, 11:39
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Interesting map.

Looks like many of the states that had illegals bussed in.

So, either the illegals will assist in the protest or indeed they are military-aged men working with the White Hats as boots on the ground.

We'll see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
13 October, 09:47
Bring it mfer's
i got some hot lead waiting for you !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
13 October, 09:45
I take threats seriously and being prepared, I take my concerns to our Heavenly Father, who can surround us with holy angels

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 October, 09:27
Go ahead, Give us a reason...

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
13 October, 10:03
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
So true!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 October, 09:13
Be aware.

chore Toke @choretoke
13 October, 09:10
If any Jihads happen it will be an INSIDE JOB JUST LIKE 9/11 people ❗️🤨JUST SAYING..

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 October, 09:16
In response chore Toke to her Publication
The alliance of evil
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

islam openly stands for the things we are fighting.

Islam will be involved... because that is their programming.

You think MK Ultra is a Western invention? Islam has been using mind control since the 7th century. I am thinking Mohammed was a reptilian.