Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 October, 07:25
😠So, the demon-possessed ________ have found another way to target everyone with Jewish blood. Great. πŸ˜’They really do want to eliminate the entire Jewish race.

But GOD wins! And His Son Jesus, a Jew, will take all the evildoing ones down! πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 07:30
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Patriot Sam,
Is it possible that Jews have been targeted since it was said that God holds them as His Chosen People?
I don't know why there has to be such venomous hatred, so I'm just trying to wrap my head around it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 October, 07:45
In response Every Time to her Publication
PS: I also believe the ones who did those heinous acts were demon-possessed. I think their off-the-charts hatred opened the door for demons to enter. Just some thoughts about it... Because what they did was/is too vile for any human... No words can even come close to describing it...

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 08:00 (E)
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes, definitely some were demon possessed.
Here is a painting I did to describe something I experienced. My point in showing it is that - yes, demons exist and I think I saw demons as a child. I never could sleep because the images - in my mind - wouldn't give me any peace. Nightmares if I did sleep.
So I would stay awake and read all night long, with a flashlight.
When I was 31, I met someone who came to give me an estimate on a job. He looked too young to have a grown son working with him so I asked him how he did look so young.
He said, "Jesus"
When I showed disbelief, he said,
"Next time you have a problem, just ask Jesus for help."
That night, of course, I had my usual night terrors - I remembered what that man said and asked Jesus for help to stop the terrors.
After 31 years of it, I didn't have night terrors ever again.
But I painted about it.

Montana Ford @Montanaford
What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it and depicting your experiences. Praise Jesus that you no longer suffer. All the Glory to God!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
08:13 PM - Oct 11, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Montanaford in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 08:23
In response Montana Ford to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™