Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
๐Ÿ˜ So, the demon-possessed ________ have found another way to target everyone with Jewish blood. Great. ๐Ÿ˜’They really do want to eliminate the entire Jewish race.

But GOD wins! And His Son Jesus, a Jew, will take all the evildoing ones down! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ

https://www.forbes.com/sit...
07:25 PM - Oct 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 07:30
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Patriot Sam,
Is it possible that Jews have been targeted since it was said that God holds them as His Chosen People?
I don't know why there has to be such venomous hatred, so I'm just trying to wrap my head around it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 October, 07:43
In response Every Time to her Publication
Yes, I think you are correct! This is a battle of good vs. evil on a scale we have never witnessed before. I believe we are living in one of the chapters of the book of Revelation. It's mind-boggling. Although some Christians (so many on TS) will tell you that they are "no longer" God's chosen people, that is not right at all. Because when God makes a Covenant, He keeps it. Even when His people got into all sorts of horrible things like child-sacrifice, cannibalism, witchcraft in the Old Testament, God did not abandon them. He wept and took them back. That's a Love we cannot even fathon. But He is also a just God. I now understand why He wiped out many of the Jewish people's enemies back then. And He's going to do it again. It's said that one way to get at someone is to go after that person's children. Well, whenever the evil ones go after His people (including us, who are grafted in spiritually because of Jesus), the enemy is actually going after God Himself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 October, 07:45
In response Every Time to her Publication
PS: I also believe the ones who did those heinous acts were demon-possessed. I think their off-the-charts hatred opened the door for demons to enter. Just some thoughts about it... Because what they did was/is too vile for any human... No words can even come close to describing it...