Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 October, 07:25
😠So, the demon-possessed ________ have found another way to target everyone with Jewish blood. Great. πŸ˜’They really do want to eliminate the entire Jewish race.

But GOD wins! And His Son Jesus, a Jew, will take all the evildoing ones down! πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ’₯

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 07:30
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Patriot Sam,
Is it possible that Jews have been targeted since it was said that God holds them as His Chosen People?
I don't know why there has to be such venomous hatred, so I'm just trying to wrap my head around it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 October, 07:45
In response Every Time to her Publication
PS: I also believe the ones who did those heinous acts were demon-possessed. I think their off-the-charts hatred opened the door for demons to enter. Just some thoughts about it... Because what they did was/is too vile for any human... No words can even come close to describing it...

Every Time @soTELLme533
Yes, definitely some were demon possessed.
Here is a painting I did to describe something I experienced. My point in showing it is that - yes, demons exist and I think I saw demons as a child. I never could sleep because the images - in my mind - wouldn't give me any peace. Nightmares if I did sleep.
So I would stay awake and read all night long, with a flashlight.
When I was 31, I met someone who came to give me an estimate on a job. He looked too young to have a grown son working with him so I asked him how he did look so young.
He said, "Jesus"
When I showed disbelief, he said,
"Next time you have a problem, just ask Jesus for help."
That night, of course, I had my usual night terrors - I remembered what that man said and asked Jesus for help to stop the terrors.
After 31 years of it, I didn't have night terrors ever again.
But I painted about it.
08:00 PM - Oct 11, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Montana Ford @Montanaford
11 October, 08:13
What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it and depicting your experiences. Praise Jesus that you no longer suffer. All the Glory to God!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 08:23
In response Montana Ford to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 October, 08:11
Wow... That is amazing... Thank you for sharing your story and painting! Jesus is so cool... I, too, had some stuff to happen (some supernatural stuff I don't like to talk about), but after calling on Him, it stopped. The enemy is very real. Used to know a guy who had been a warlock but then gave his life to Jesus (knew him after he met Him). He was the kindest person who really showed the Light of Christ. He told me that when he was a warlock, he saw demons all the time. After he became a true Christian, he said he had a couple of encounters with God's angels. He said they are huge and powerful.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 08:50
It's amazing how many are touched by spiritual things, indeed, maybe we all are.
It may be the right time for all of us to share our stories. It helps our faith and may give us peace with what's to come.
In my case, I believe my father was possessed. He was a troubled man. This was handed down through his parents, grandparents, etc.
They all struggled with the good and the evil within themselves. I saw both the good and the evil. The evil tariffed me.
Anyway, before my father died, my brother said that he had accepted Jesus during their prayer time.
It may seem weird but I love my family, always,
as I know God loves all of us.
It is not up to us to judge and I do wonder about how so many people have been sitting in judgment - especially, of Jews.
Jesus was the kindest, most loving of all the Jews.
My friend wrote a beautiful song,
"I see the Jesus in you." I wish I could share it.
I see the Jesus in my friends and family - all of them.
Psalm 117