#ForeignOrDomestic
#HighCrimesAndMisdemeanors
02:02 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 October, 07:50
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Based af

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
11 October, 07:43
We have Brain farts running our Government?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 October, 06:04 (E)
I am watching governor of Texas bus immigrants to blue states why doesn't he deport thnm fooking clown our government

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 October, 07:47
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
My thoughts, while trying to understand:
These laws are being broken or being allowed to be broken in order to wake people up, to get the sleepers or diehard democrat people to wake up so they will accept it when the military arrests the government officials who are treasonous lawbreakers.
Supposedly this is to avoid a civil war, where the damages would likely be much worse than the damage we are suffering presently.
Another reason is that the white hats may still have DUMBS to clear. We all agree that Saving the Children has been a first priority.
In the meantime, we get to see crazier and crazier "movie" scenes.
I don't understand 5-D Chess and other games - They are all far beyond me, however, my choice is either to trust that we will be okay or even much better off, or I can believe we are all going down. Either way, I absolutely know we are in God's hands.