Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 October, 09:06
I could use some prayers of protection and miraculous abundance.
I'm as done as I can be with my living situation
and the drama and conflict.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 October, 09:17
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
You got this sister. You are stronger and better than you think. Listen to your gut and break free. Here to help in any way I can. What do you need?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 October, 09:38
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
i have a lot of trauma to heal from as well - my brain doesn't work as it once did.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Victoria everyone has some trauma to an extent. You are not different you are one of us. What do you need to be okay? Dig deep to answer that question. What will make you okay?
09:48 PM - Oct 10, 2023
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
10 October, 10:42
and i have a lot of trauma - as i said my brain does not function the way it once did. i deal with complex ptsd. i realize everyone has trauma to some extent or another - some more than others, some less.

10 October, 10:40 (E)
a better living situation for myself and my girl - free from being attacked - truly peaceful and quiet - and to know i have at least one person who really unconditionally has my back.