Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
10 October, 08:42
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Thank you. I needed to see this. I've been losing sight of our goal. I went from "wanting to unite and love humanity to create our future" to "let's destroy our enemies as brutally and horrifically as possible. Let's do to them what they've done to our kids and then let's laugh at their suffering". The latter perspective is the wrong one to hold and I've been becoming everything I hate. And I only seem to get hallmark Platitudes from those around me. Bless them for trying but it doesn't help me turn towards love. But videos like this do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 October, 07:33
God bless this woman and the two men who made sure she made it safely across both streets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
10 October, 07:23
❤️ MAKE THIS CONTAGIOUS ‼️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 October, 06:46
GODS GLORIOUS LOVE FAITH AND COMPASSION IN HUMANITY

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
10 October, 06:30
God’s love is in every heart.

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
10 October, 06:25
Boys raised right ❤️

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 October, 06:13
Love of life as it should be