JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 October, 08:09
I find something curious about these numbers given the long absence, especially, for an account with almost 33 thousand followers on a platform that was almost the only free speech flight-to-safety. You’re more important than you know. Love ya.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 08:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
VK and Doq should do the world a favor and report JP Morgan Chase credit cards for trying to blackmail all their customers into signing 2 new totally new agreements, contracts that are about 20 plus pages each no doubt compiled by the finest lawyers in existence to completly entrap every customer and probable their children and children's children for the liability of payment in a social credit digital system.

I have not read the damn thing yet as it is like a book of legal jargon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
Don't sign it. You don't need a credit card.
03:25 PM - Oct 10, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 09:36
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Some times places wont take a debit card, so I kept it. Had it for yrs and yrs.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 October, 09:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Our quantum account is in place. These cards not likely to continue. If yours still works then that's good.