JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 October, 08:09
I find something curious about these numbers given the long absence, especially, for an account with almost 33 thousand followers on a platform that was almost the only free speech flight-to-safety. You’re more important than you know. Love ya.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
VK and Doq should do the world a favor and report JP Morgan Chase credit cards for trying to blackmail all their customers into signing 2 new totally new agreements, contracts that are about 20 plus pages each no doubt compiled by the finest lawyers in existence to completly entrap every customer and probable their children and children's children for the liability of payment in a social credit digital system.

I have not read the damn thing yet as it is like a book of legal jargon.
08:01 AM - Oct 10, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 October, 03:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't sign it. You don't need a credit card.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 09:36
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Some times places wont take a debit card, so I kept it. Had it for yrs and yrs.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 October, 03:01
When I went in to pay my credit card a couple of days ago, I got the same requirement and it wouldn't let me past it. So I just phoned in my payment.
THEN I hit "0" and spoke with a person about it. Told her I've had this card for years; it's always paid on time; and I've paid online to keep from bugging them; HOWEVER they are now requiring signing another agreement, and they can shove it up their ear -- I'm not spending my time looking through a 20 page document of legalese when I already had an agreement from years ago to use the site. I told her other people on social media are talking about it, and that one suggested the higher-ups be hung in the public square 😂🤣. I told her the idiots who make these decisions are only making people mad, and that ppl decided if you don't take our payment we just won't pay it 😜. She said the complaint has been put through, and I told her how much I appreciated her help. She was very nice.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 October, 03:28
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Likely not necessary to pay anymore. Credit cards are going to be obsolete.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 10:05
To be very honest, my first question would be- why bank with JP Morgan or Chase in the first place? Legal “ease” is an oxymoron- all connected to the [B.A.R.]. It’s a game.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 11:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I don't have any accts with them except this credit card I have had for yrs.There is not much on it but what little I owe them simply will not get paid at all if they refuse my payment.
Above that tho, they should not be allowed to blackmail millions of customers.
There are no doubt millions of ppl that are so far under water now that being able to use their cards at times may well mean the difference between eating or getting medicine & not.

This is pure & simple blackmail for these ppl & if someone has to chose between feeding their child for instance & signing this damn contract, they will sign it.
This is how satan plays the game.
It is wrong & should be stopped. In all honesty, do we even need govt at all if they are not going to help protect the ppl against such mass corrupt bank practices.
Corporate blackmail should be stopped or their blackmail practices exposed & publicly stoned in the town square, imo.
Not a choice where to get a new acct, but on ppl already in