JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I find something curious about these numbers given the long absence, especially, for an account with almost 33 thousand followers on a platform that was almost the only free speech flight-to-safety. You’re more important than you know. Love ya.

#KennedySunday
08:09 PM - Oct 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
11 October, 11:22
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
YES -We are more important than we know...... I see the car going off the road here (with the mini series comments) and thats the biggest problem with this so called TRUTH Movement.... DE-RAILED !

FOR $19.99 YOU CAN GET YOUR OWN SO CALLED TRUTH BLANKET - IT WRAPS YOU IN COMFORT WITH ANY TRUTH THAT FITS YOU WELL.... YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO CHERRY PIC YOUR TRUTHS AND STILL FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE LIES....

HURRY ...... OFFER ENDS SOON.....!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 October, 10:07
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
The Movie is meant to antagonize. Hang in there Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 October, 08:49
THE POWER OF 3, 6 AND 9 IS THE KEY TO THE UNIVERSE

The Quantum Stringulari-Tree

Universal-Personal and Planetary Ascension-Decension/Descension/Ascention

The Simultaneous Contraction/Expansion of the Universe through the Zero Point/Omega Point of Space-Time and Time-Space

The Coming of the Cosmic Christ

9.633 (1) 336.9

9.6-3-2-1 (1) 1-2-3-6. 9

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 04:35
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I’m not going to say what 3, 6, and 9 sum to.

I’m just not.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 08:01
VK and Doq should do the world a favor and report JP Morgan Chase credit cards for trying to blackmail all their customers into signing 2 new totally new agreements, contracts that are about 20 plus pages each no doubt compiled by the finest lawyers in existence to completly entrap every customer and probable their children and children's children for the liability of payment in a social credit digital system.

I have not read the damn thing yet as it is like a book of legal jargon.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
10 October, 03:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When I went in to pay my credit card a couple of days ago, I got the same requirement and it wouldn't let me past it. So I just phoned in my payment.
THEN I hit "0" and spoke with a person about it. Told her I've had this card for years; it's always paid on time; and I've paid online to keep from bugging them; HOWEVER they are now requiring signing another agreement, and they can shove it up their ear -- I'm not spending my time looking through a 20 page document of legalese when I already had an agreement from years ago to use the site. I told her other people on social media are talking about it, and that one suggested the higher-ups be hung in the public square 😂🤣. I told her the idiots who make these decisions are only making people mad, and that ppl decided if you don't take our payment we just won't pay it 😜. She said the complaint has been put through, and I told her how much I appreciated her help. She was very nice.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 October, 03:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't sign it. You don't need a credit card.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 12:44
7:09
Spirit Most High kinda day!

Sorry Nana was busy yesterday, making a little video for someone and then had Granny duty last night.

Guess there is a time to keep our heads down in the middle of the gun fight?
Have a great week, Fan!
Looks like it is going to be an October to remember!
I sure hope Team Evil never forgets it!

How many moves left?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 October, 11:38
It's Thanksgiving Sunday, here in Canada... had a lovely dinner, midday, with my kids, caught a few zzz's, afterwards, have just woken up, refuelled with a cup of tea and some pumpkin pie. Not quite awake, yet, and now I find this post of yours to puzzle my dozy brain. I've really been noticing the numbers, of late - because of your
encouragement to do so, and I'm truly fascinated
by what keeps showing up in front of me, day after day after day. That said, I'm not sure that I
inner stand this post of yours, but I have a hunch,
and that's something more than nothing.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 October, 11:14
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Happy Thanksgiving. There’s nothing cryptic in this share. That just seems like awfully light engagement and I don’t want our Patriot’s isolating as can happen when we travel down some of these rabbit holes. As for the numbers, with Vincent Kennedy/ 165, It’s In Your Face/ 165.

Test One Two One Two- 248
Decode John Kennedy Junior- 248

John Kennedy Junior- 212
There Are No Coincidences- 212

I’d go more deeply into in but I’m busy with One Hundred Fourteen/ 11.4/ 114- 212

Trump Card- 114
JFK Junior- 114

Have a great day!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
08 October, 09:23
I question if AU even has 33,000 people on here??.... Unless of course.......

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 October, 08:59
You Have More Than You Know